Tuesday, August 26, 2008

joker statement (1)

dear friends,

i have been missing in the blogosphere as well as instant messaging rooms these days. dont worry, i am not yet a fugitive, nor does my disappearance has anything to do with the over-rated by-election.

i got screwed up. big time. my course choice for Sheffield was denied by my sponsor, JPA. Apparently my course is unacceptable due to its double major characteristic. It was my mistake nonetheless, for not making sure what my sponsor's policy is.

Anyway, i havent been sleeping and eating well for the past few days. i have to start my applications all over again which means i am pulling myself and my family into a really big hassle. and the waiting is just killing me.

time is running up. options arent that much, and i deserved it for my foolishness. i guess i will be disappearing for a longer time. take care my friends, and do wish me luck.


yours
pc

No comments: