Wednesday, September 3, 2008

thank you dear friends..

your messages, your facebook comments, your prayers and best wishes..

it all worked, wow, unexpectedly..

queen's university, my insurance offer,has given me a place last minute..
and finally after all the last minute fiasco, i will be bidding goodbye to this nation on the 19th sept (if my visa is approved)..

well i cannot be more grateful for my dearest sponsor, for their wonderful sponsorship policy, which truly made me wiser, more careful and i learned so so much in this short one week of madness...

and to my friends, who companied me along the way..and my parents, who believed in me..

Queen's may not be my best option, but it gave me a place in such a crucial period of time, and i am much indebted to her as well..

the joker is back folks...skinnier and wiser..'why so serious???'

No comments: