Thursday, September 18, 2008

go, going....gone?!?!

My life so far has been nothing less dramatic than our stupid politcs of protesting, shipjumping and overseas agricultural learning.


After a thrilling one week of last minute university hunting, the plot has now shifted to another cliffhanger:

when will i get my VISA?


i delayed my flight once, and together with hundreds of students and scholars who missed out their flights, we are facing an unprecedented VISA application delay disaster, which could be due to the new biometric and facial identification requirements.




does this face look like a terrorist??


i dont think my family and friends can bear another week of PC's lame jokes. Hoey apparently can't :)


Anyway,my replacement flight is on the 23rd morning. great, now no friends can send off this joker to exile. thankfully, my generous sponsor is willing to pay the few hundred ringgit for delaying our flights, but i am afraid there is also a limit to this generousity.


good riddance, when will PC be kicked out from this country???

1 comment:

Eric said...

Do you know how I feel when I open this Page?
That face really scare the shit out of me. very horrible!.
Sry to hear about ur unfortunate story. haiz.
anyway, wish you good luck for the following years.